Who are we?
MINLAY brings together dental prosthesis laboratories across Europe, serving dental surgeons and their patients.
We continuously improve our work processes in line with technological developments.
Laboratory, dental surgeon,
dental center: MINLAY would be happy to hear from you.
MINLAY Group laboratories are an essential link in the dental care chain
At the forefront of innovation in digital prosthetics and new materials
More than 400 employees within the MINLAY network
Continuous quality improvement for the benefit of dentists and patients
Who are we?
MINLAY brings together
dental laboratories throughout Europe
Our mission is to offer dental surgeons, both in private practice and in health centers, high quality prosthesis and value-added services, enabling them to provide the best possible care for the greatest number of people.
The laboratories of the group, which are currently present in France, Germany, the Netherlands and Belgium, offer all types of prosthesis: fixed, removable, implant-supported, aesthetic and orthodontic.
MINLAY group is organised around a network of local dental laboratories, sharing common values:
- Offering our customers high quality products using the latest CAD/CAM technologies available.
- Supporting our customers on a daily basis with fully customized, value-added advice.
- Guaranteeing access to high quality prostheses at the right cost for each patient.
What is our strategy?
MINLAY group brings together laboratories with the desire to continually adapt their workflow to technological developments, in order to improve the quality of dental prosthesis offered to dental surgeons, as well as the well-being of employees.
Each of the group’s laboratories keeps its own identity. Each laboratory is managed by an experienced dental entrepreneur who has earned the confidence of dental surgeons and dental technicians.
The networked structure allows for continuous process improvement and accelerates the training of the employees. The mutual support and sharing of best practices between the different laboratories of the group ensures mutual improvement.
The group’s various laboratories are thus able to benefit from the latest innovations in digital technology for dental care:
- The management of digital impressions (using intra oral scanners) for an ultra-fast and precise communication flow between the dental practice and the laboratory
- CAD design of prosthesis for a perfect fit in the mouth
- Use of milling and additive manufacturing, in order to focus technicians on value-added tasks and to gain access to all materials, including the most innovative depending on the evolution of science and regulations.
- Online communication tools to provide day-to-day advices and services to dental surgeons and dental assistants.
How to contact us?
You are a laboratory and you would like to discuss the possibility of joining the MINLAY laboratory network?
You are a dental surgeon or a representative of a dental center and you are considering working with a new dental laboratory?
You are a candidate and you would like to join the MINLAY group?
You can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow MINLAY on Linkedin :
MINLAY © 2023 – Legal notice